Registration still open for PTDA Canadian Conference in Quebec City May 31
Quebec City, QC -- The Power Transmission Distributors Association (PTDA) will hold its sixth annual Canadian Confe...
Quebec City, QC — The Power Transmission Distributors Association (PTDA) will hold its sixth annual Canadian Conference May 31-June 2, 2007, at the Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac, Quebec City, Que.
Already, more than 270 delegates from the power transmission/motion control industry have registered, representing a 20% increase from last year’s conference in Ottawa, says PTDA executive director Mary Sue Lyon.
The conference program will consist of a Thursday evening welcome event (May 31), a welcome breakfast and full day of programming on Friday, June 1, a Friday evening dinner, Saturday morning programming (June 2), and optional events and gala dinner scheduled for Saturday.
Highlights of the 2007 program include:
* Keynote presentation by Dr. Peter Andersen of Andersen Economic Research Ltd.
* Panel of key end-user industry executives from the mining, automotive and wind power generation sectors.
* Motivational presentation by Jean-Marc Chaput, an internationally known speaker, author and professor.
* Formal and informal networking with key decision-makers in the Canadian power transmission/motion control market.
* Social events and an optional golf outing.
Complete program details and registration materials can be found online at www.ptda.org, or to register, contact PTDA at 312-516-2100 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also register last-minute on-site at the Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac.