Conference focus is Creating a 21st Century Maintenance Organization
Mississauga, ON -- With rising costs, foreign competition and the constant need to improve the productivity of the ...
Mississauga, ON — With rising costs, foreign competition and the constant need to improve the productivity of the plant, maintenance managers in today’s manufacturing environment can find themselves pushed to the limit to keep machines running for maximum output. Avoiding costly repairs and increasing operating time on machinery has never been more crucial than it is today.
Endorsed by <I>Machinery & Equipment MRO magazine,</I> Federated Press’ 5th Annual Creating a 21st Century Maintenance Organization conference will present the latest insights from more than 20 senior maintenance and engineering professionals on how they are successfully facing the challenges of today’s maintenance environment and developing optimal efficiency in their own plants.
The event takes place Sept. 25-27, 2006, in Mississauga, Ont. Topics planned for the conference include:
– Looking past your machines to the growing importance of capturing the knowledge of your aging workforce and planning for the future shortage by training your maintenance team
– Using maintenance work management and Condition Monitoring (CM)
– Boosting your maintenance budget through electricity energy management
– The legal implications of safety negligence in the plant
– Best practices about applying root cause analysis
– Applied maintenance technologies, such as scheduled Preventive Maintenance (PM) systems, CMMS, and lube excellence programs
– Cost-reduction strategies in maintenance, including lean maintenance and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
– Key performance measures to benchmark the performance of your company’s maintenance function.
Also, two plant tours are planned: 1) Siemens Canada will open its doors to showcase their best practices for maintenance management; 2) Toronto Hydro Corporation will share its story of how renewal energy can translate into cost savings and even boost your maintenance budget
For details, contact Federated Press: phone 416-665-6868, toll-free 1-800-363-0722; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.federatedpress.com.