Check out SKF Canada’s new website this month to win a digital camera
Scarborough, ON -- SKF Canada Ltd. has launched a new website at www.skf.ca. It provides increased functionality, a...
Scarborough, ON — SKF Canada Ltd. has launched a new website at www.skf.ca. It provides increased functionality, as well as updated product and service information available from the SKF global organization.
The site has been updated with a variety of new product information, a new authorized distributor locator function, as well as an extended library of downloadable PDF files.
Several new features include:
– Access to CAD drawings and product information from the SKF General Catalogue #5000 material.
– SKF customers are able to download current MSDS data files on SKF products to meet their ISO requirements.
– Reliability engineers are able to review the most recent industry, product and service developments from SKF Reliability Systems.
– Access the latest news and product developments within the SKF group.
– Use the SKF Canada site to access the SKF global network of technical resources.
Visitors to the new www.skf.ca are requested to use the feedback functionality to provide their comments on the new site. At the same time, viewers can enter the online website contest, where one lucky participant will be the winner of a digital camera from a random draw. The contest is open until Nov. 30, 2004.