EFC to hold 2005 Economic Forecast Day Sept. 15
Mississauga, ON -- Electro-Federation Canada (EFC) will hold its 2005 Economic Forecast Day on Weds., Sept. 15, 200...
Mississauga, ON — Electro-Federation Canada (EFC) will hold its 2005 Economic Forecast Day on Weds., Sept. 15, 2004, at the Pearson Convention Centre in Mississauga, Ont. The program, which runs from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., will include presentations on both the Canadian and U.S. economies, a special look at wages and benefits, highlights from Canadian construction statistics and a glimpse into the world of retail.
– Maureen Farrow, president, Economap Inc.
– Don Leavens, vice-president & chief economist, National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA)
– Les Jackson, vice president, human resources, CSA Group
– Dr. Ken Jones, director, Centre for the Study of Commercial Activity (CSCA), NSERC/SSHRC Eaton Chair in Retailing, Ryerson University, and
– Shael Greenwood, president, CMAT Construction Data.
For additional information, contact 905-602-8877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.