BSA gets new mission statement and strategic plan
Glen Ellyn, IL --The Bearing Specialists Association (BSA) has responded to the changing needs of the marketplace a...
Glen Ellyn, IL –The Bearing Specialists Association (BSA) has responded to the changing needs of the marketplace and the economy by revising its mission and strategic plan to more accurately meet the needs and reflect the role of bearing industry leaders.
The association’s new mission states “BSA is the forum to enhance networking and knowledge sharing and promote the sale of bearings through authorized distributors.”
The Strategic Plan identifies five strategies to drive BSA programs:
1. Promote the sale of all types of bearings through distributors
2. Establish BSA as the must-belong-to organization in the bearing industry
3. Become the “advocate” for bearing distributors
4. Provide tools and knowledge for members to address industry challenges
5. Promote networking among BSA members and between BSA members and invited manufacturers.
BSA is an international service and educational organization of distributors, representing more than 70 companies distributing factory-warranted ball-, roller-, and anti-friction bearings. For more information on BSA, call 630-858-3838; fax 630-790-3095; e-mail email@example.com or visit the association’s homepage at www.bsahome.org.