Plans underway for big 2004 lubrication conference in Toronto
Toronto, ON -- If you're involved with lubrication, start making plans to join 1,500 tribology and lubrication prof...
Toronto, ON — If you’re involved with lubrication, start making plans to join 1,500 tribology and lubrication professionals representing 50 industries from around the world at the 2004 Society of Tribologists & Lubrication Engineers (STLE) Annual Meeting & Exhibition, May 17-20, 2004, at the Sheraton Centre Hotel in Toronto.
The association’s Annual Meeting Committee is currently developing the program for STLE 2004, and expects more than 250 technical and practical presentations will be given at the Toronto meeting. The deadline to submit presentation offer forms is Oct. 1, 2003. The easiest way to submit a proposal is by visiting the STLE website at www.stle.org.
Other things you should know about STLE 2004:
– It’s cost-effective. Registration fees will remain the same as 2003, and a one-day registration fee option will be added.
– Canadian hospitality is great. Members of the Toronto and Hamilton Sections are teaming up to offer an enjoyable networking and social program, as well as fantastic tours and activities for spouses.
– The Sheraton Centre is rolling out the red carpet. There are money-saving discounts and special offers available for people who book their sleeping rooms at the headquarters hotel.
– Education courses are more practical and applications-based, and students can earn competency certificates for completing course requirements.
– The exhibit program and commercial presentation forum are attracting the latest products and services that target the STLE market.
Watch for detailed program and registration information on the STLE website starting in October, as well as in Machinery & Equipment MRO and Industrial Lubrication magazines, and here on www.mro-esource.com.