New air hose is designed for heavy duty applications
Toronto, ON -- A new series of hose products from Goodyear Canada's Engineered Products division is designed specif...
Toronto, ON — A new series of hose products from Goodyear Canada’s Engineered Products division is designed specifically for heavy duty air applications in the mining, industrial, forestry and construction markets.
“Ultrabraid hose is offered in five different construction types which vary in working pressure, oil and abrasion resistance,” said Brad Baber, marketing manager, industrial products for the division.
“Oil resistance means the hose’s ability to fight oil swell and abrasion resistance refers to the exterior cover of the hose and its ability to resist general wear and tear.”
“Goodyear developed Ultrabraid for customers looking for a braided hose with good handling characteristics. On the exterior, it has a wrapped impression cover for grip and handling,” said Baber. The hose comes in several different vibrant colours for visibility on the workplace site.
Here’s a closer look at Ultrabraid’s new line:
* Ultrabraid Air – 400 psi – ideal for rough industrial, mining and construction service
* Ultrabraid HD Plus – 400 psi – carbryn abrasion cover great for severe applications
* Ultrabraid Steel Air – 500 psi – wire braided for tough mining and industrial service
* Ultrabraid Supreme – 1,000 psi – high pressure wire braided applications
* Ultrabraid Bull Hose – 500 psi – wire reinforced primarily for air compressor service
Goodyear Engineered Products, a global manufacturer of industrial hose products, is also a leading producer of power transmission products and heavy-duty and lightweight conveyor belts. For more details contact Goodyear Customer Service at 1-888-275-4397 or via email at email@example.com.