PTDA’s 2003 convention to focus on business in turbulent times
Chicago, Ill. -- Mar. 12, 2003 -- Doing Good Business in Turbulent Times will be the theme of the Power Transmissio...
Chicago, Ill. — Mar. 12, 2003 — Doing Good Business in Turbulent Times will be the theme of the Power Transmission Distributors Association’s 2003 convention, to take place Oct. 16-18, 2003, at the New Orleans Marriott in New Orleans, La.
The convention program is designed to help attendees enhance efforts to differentiate their companies from competitors and demonstrate the value they add to customers and business partners.
– A customer panel on supplier specification trends, with purchasing, maintenance and engineering views
– A workshop by Dr. Bill McCleave, W. R. McCleave & Associates, on differentiating your company
– An asset management workshop by Dr. Al Bates, Profit Planning Group
– A workshop by Dave Kahle, the DaCo Corporation, on sales organizational approaches to demonstrate value added
– Member panels on the role of distributors and manufacturers in the future and working together with channel partners to cut costs and improve efficiencies
– An international business forum on doing business in Latin America
– One-on-one meetings with current and potential business partners as part of the Manufacturer-Distributor Idea Exchange.
The PTDA annual convention is open to all employees of member companies and qualified prospects. For more information, contact PTDA at 312-876-9461 or visit firstname.lastname@example.org.