New edition of SKF magazine covers applied industrial research
Scarborough, ON -- Nov. 22, 2002 -- The most recent issue of SKF's "Evolution Magazine" is now available for distri...
Scarborough, ON — Nov. 22, 2002 — The most recent issue of SKF’s “Evolution Magazine” is now available for distribution. With a focus on applied research developments, this issue has additional articles on:
– Practical Science — the distinction between basic and applied research is becoming increasingly blurred, and the same community of scientists is often involved in both.
– A Super Car is Born — After almost eight years of development work, the Koenigsegg is ready for its first customers. With a claimed top speed of 390 km/h, this is a true super car.
The magazine’s Technology section features:
– ConCentra — a novel locking concept
– Sensors for railway bearing units
– Pilot project proves effectiveness of decision support software.
The Profile in this issue reviews the “Inventing Genius,” Dr. Yoshiro Nakamatsu, a world leader in registered patents. And, he says, he is only halfway finished.
To receive a personal copy, send an e-mail to email@example.com directly. You also can download this issue or past issues at http://evolution.skf.com.