Mar. 22, 2002 — Do you have an idea or tip that has saved your company money, solved a compressor maintenance problem or improved the compressed air system in some way? If you send it to the Compressorwise newsletter by the end of April, you could win a book.
Here is how it works.
1) Type out the idea in the form of a simple e-mail (no attached documents). Send it to email@example.com with your phone number in case they have to contact you for clarification.
2) Don’t worry about grammar and punctuation. Editors will write an article using your information.
3) After editing, they will send the article for your review It will not be published until they have your approval.
4) You decide if you want to use your name or remain anonymous. Your e-mail address or phone number is not published.
5) If your idea is chosen to be published in the company’s Compressor newsletter, you will receive a free copy of the book, “Energy Savings in Compressed Air”, worth US$85.00. Visit http://www.CompressorWise.com/book for details on this book.
This offer is limited to individuals that live and work in the United States and Canada. All ideas must be submitted for consideration before April 30, 2002.
Other maintenance tips get cash
Don’t forget that if you have devised maintenance for other industrial machinery and equipment, you can send them to Mr. O, c/o Machinery & Equipment MRO magazine, and if your tip is published, you’ll get a free Mr. O Problem Solver t-shirt and a cheque for C$35. You can submit these tips by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax to 416-442-2214, or by mail to Mr. O, Machinery & Equipment MRO, 1450 Don Mills Rd., Toronto, ON M3B 2X7.
You can view previously published tips at www.mro-esource.com under the Mr. O’s Maintenance Tips link on the home page.
By Bill Roebuck, Editor