Nov. 14 Automation Fair features over 70 technical seminars and labs
Altanta, GA -- Nov. 1, 2001 -- Rockwell Automation will host the tenth annual Automation Fair Nov. 14-15, 2001, at...
Altanta, GA — Nov. 1, 2001 — Rockwell Automation will host the tenth annual Automation Fair Nov. 14-15, 2001, at the Georgia World Congress Centre in Atlanta. The event is a specialized forum for manufacturers to learn how Rockwell Automation’s Complete Automation solutions can maximize capital investments and improve the productivity of their own operations.
Automation Fair 2001 will feature more than 70 technical sessions and hands-on labs, and more than 120 exhibits featuring products from Rockwell Automation and its Encompass partners, Solution Providers and Strategic Alliance Partners.
Attendees of Automation Fair 2001 can expect to learn:
* How the components within the solution work
* How complete automation systems integrate with components and technology from other suppliers
* How automated systems address supply chain and enterprise-wide issues
* How automation controls and systems are installed and supported
* How to drive the most value out of an automated manufacturing facility.
For information on the conference, visit www.automationfair.com.