Cincinnati, OH – The search is on for the toughest winter workers in the third annual Cintas & Carhartt Cold Crew Contest.
Cintas launched the campaign in 2011 to recognize individuals in the US and Canada who withstand the toughest winter working conditions.
Contestants are encouraged to share their stories and explain why Carhartt is essential to their jobs at http://www.cintas.com/carharttcoldcrew. Entrants get a chance to win free merchandise and a grand prize trip for two.
Entries are being accepted now through February 28, 2014, at which time Cintas and Carhartt will select finalists and begin public voting at the contest website.
5 reasons to join the Cintas & Carhartt Cold Crew
1) Show your stuff – Hard workers don’t always get the recognition they deserve. This is the chance to share how you ‘Outwork Them All’.
2) Represent your industry – This is a great, free way to promote your company and represent others in your profession who work as hard as you do.
3) Rally the troops – If you are selected as one of our finalists, your family, friends and co-workers can support you by voting online. They decide who wins, and we will help you promote yourself.
4) Win Carhartt gear – The grand prize winner receives an all-expenses-paid trip for two and there is also a chance to win Carhartt merchandise to make your tough working conditions more bearable.
5) Cintas & Carhartt on your side – With Carhartt Rental Workwear by Cintas, workers get the styling, durability and rugged performance one expects from Carhartt with the added benefits of laundering, repair and replacement that accompany Cintas rental programs. Businesses can supply Carhartt in a cost effective manner, while exuding a professional company image.
Last year’s contest spurred hundreds of entries, which were narrowed down to nine finalists from across the US and Canada. The public voted, and James Tatem, an arborist foreman from Hooksett, NH, was crowned the grand prize winner. In June, he and a guest enjoyed a trip for two to the CMA Music Festival in Nashville, TN.
Cintas Corporation provides highly specialized services to businesses of all types primarily throughout North America. Cintas designs, manufactures and implements corporate identity uniform programs, and provides entrance mats, restroom cleaning and supplies, tile and carpet cleaning, promotional products, first aid, safety, fire protection products and services and document management services for about 900,000 businesses. For more details, visit www.cintas.com.
Established in 1889, Carhartt is a global work wear brand with a heritage of developing rugged apparel for workers on and off the job. Headquartered in Dearborn, MI., with more than 4,400 employees worldwide, Carhartt is privately owned and managed by the descendants of the company‘s founder, Hamilton Carhartt. For more information, visit www.carhartt.com.