March 24 - March 25, 2015
Get effective strategies and practical solutions for successful plant shutdowns, turnarounds and outages.
This eastern edition of our long-running Shutdowns series will bring together shutdown, turnaround and outage professionals to share best practices and lessons learned in the ongoing journey to improve performance during planned maintenance.
Visit event's website
- NETWORK and BENCHMARK with a room full of turnaround professionals
- GATHER innovations and ideas from frontline practitioners
- DISCUSS methods to get the most out of your workforce safely and efficiently
- GAIN a better understanding of new tools and technologies relevant to your projects
- BUILD stronger planning and scheduling processes using real-world examples
- LEARN how new ISO asset management standards are impacting planned downtime
- SHARE your challenges and solutions with industry peers in an informal setting
- RETURN to your operations equipped with new ideas and innovations