January 19, 2016
Parsippany, NJ – The Hydraulic Institute (HI) will host a webinar session on Vibration Measurement and Allowable Values for Rotodynamic Pumps. The session will be presented by William Marscher, President, Mechanical Solutions, Inc. The training will take place on Tuesday, January 19, 2016 and will provide attendees with insight into critical measurements made on non-rotating components of rotodynamic pumps.
During the session, participants will:
· Learn the vibration measurements that are applicable to vibration on rotodynamic pumps
· Understand the use of vibration measurement instruments and transducers
· Gain more knowledge on measurement locations and directions
· Review the key differences between field vs. factory acceptance testing
· Understand factors affecting vibration
· Review different sources of vibration
· Learn about balance criteria
The hour-long session will begin at 1:00pm ET followed by a live Q&A session. All registered attendees will receive one professional development hour (PDH) credit upon completion of the webinar directly from HI.
Registration is $189 and includes a complimentary copy of the companion ANSI/HI pump standard Rotodynamic Pumps for Vibration Measurement and Allowable Values (ANSI/HI 9.6.4-2009) in secure downloadable PDF. To register, visit http://estore.pumps.org/Education/VibrationTrainingBundle.aspx.
For more information about this session, contact Andrea Kucker, Education and Marketing Operations Specialist, Hydraulic Institute, at 973.267.9700 x202 or by email at akucker@Pumps.org.
Visit event's website