Chicago, Ill. — The Power Transmission Distributors Association (PTDA), the leading association for the industrial power transmission/motion control (PT/MC) distribution channel, recently welcomed six new member companies.
– MJ May Material Specialists Inc. (South Holland, Ill.) is a distributor of mechanical PT components, bearings, motors, motor/motion control, electrical/electronic drives, material handling, hydraulics/pneumatics, and PT accessories. President Walter Lopez said, “As a small business looking to grow in the power transmission market, it was a no-brainer for us to join the leading association for power transmission distributors. The access to manufacturers and opportunity to strengthen established relationships will greatly benefit us in our quest to become a premier distributor of power transmission products.” Learn more at www.mjmay.com.
– Auburn Bearing & Manufacturing (Macedon, N.Y.) is a manufacturer of bearings. “We chose to join PTDA because a vast majority of our sales are through an established network of distributors across the marketplace. PTDA will assist us in expanding that network even further, by providing a medium for us to educate our distributors and end users on the overall value advantages of custom bearings and components from Auburn Bearing & Manufacturing,” said Peter Schroth, president. Learn more at www.auburnbearing.com.
– Helical Products Company – A Location of MW Industries, Inc. (Rosemont, Ill.) is a manufacturer of spring couplings and retaining rings. Robert Jack, vice president marketing & strategic planning, said, “[We] are delighted to join such a reputable organization as PTDA. The opportunity to network with both manufacturers and distributors in our industry is very valuable to us, and we look forward to being an active member and forging many new relationships in the years to come.” Learn more at www.mw-ind.com.
– iwis Drive Systems, LLC (Indianapolis, Ind.) manufactures chains and sprockets. “iwis joined PTDA to increase our network within the industrial distribution arena. The fact is, we have made significant investments into new products and value added services and PTDA represents a powerful tool for us to capitalize on these initiatives,” said Kody Fedorcha, vice president, sales and marketing. Learn more at www.iwis.com.
– Rosta USA Corporation (South Haven, Mich.) is a manufacturer of motor bases. Learn more at www.rosta.com.
– Wittenstein, Inc. (Bartlett, Ill.) is a manufacturer of couplings, gearing, motors, motor/motion control products and linear motion components. Tom Coyle, director of sales NA, said, “We are very pleased to be a part of this reputable association. My goals as a member of PTDA are to leverage the wide network of distributor organizations and contacts, gain access and new perspectives to industry economics and trends, and finally to increase exposure of Wittenstein,” Learn more at www.wittenstein-us.com.
The Power Transmission Distributors Association (PTDA) is the leading global association for the industrial power transmission/motion control (PT/MC) distribution channel. For more information, visit ptda.org.