Manufactured in the USA, this microprocessor-based gauge is packaged in a compact 52mm O.D. round housing with an IP65 rated face ideal for use in harsh industrial environments. The bright red LED numeric display is easy to read, even at a distance. During a high temperature alarm condition the display flashes and an internal 2 Amp relay circuit is activated. Programming of the gauge is quick and easy using the front panel membrane keypad.
Features of the DPG-SD-1:
- Input: Type K Thermocouple sensor
- Temperature units field selectable for °C or °F
- User adjustable HI alarm set point
- Max Peak Temperature recall function
- Internal 2 Amp alarm relay circuit
- IP65 rated face
- Powered by 9 to 32 VDC
- Display Range: +32 to +2282°F (0 to +1250°C)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85°C
- Case Size: 52mm O.D. x 38mm deep
The Sensor Connection a division of Harold G. Schaevitz Industries LLC is an American company whose management has a combined experience of over 50 years in the sensor industry. Core product offering includes Exhaust Gas Thermocouples (EGT) Probes, Thermocouples, RTDs, Linear Position sensors, Rotary Position sensors, Pressure sensors and switches.
For more information, visit thesensorconnection.com.