More than 40 owners will sell equipment at the Nanaimo auction, including Island Fibre Ltd., a Vancouver Island-based stump-to-dump logging contractor. Island Fibre is downsizing and selling a large selection of logging equipment.
In March 2015, Ritchie Bros. worked with the Nanaimo Port Authority to hold an auction at its Duke Point terminal. Ritchie Bros. is pleased to be working with the Port Authority again and taking advantage of its conveniently-located Nanaimo Assembly Wharf, adjacent to downtown Nanaimo.
The auction starts at 9 a.m. on Monday, October 26 and finishes when every item is sold. Full auction and equipment details can be found at rbauction.com. Highlights include:
• A 2003 Madill 124 grapple yarder
• Two John Deere 3754D heel boom log loaders
• A 2011 Madill 3800C heel boom log loader
• A 2012 John Deere 2954D processor
• A 2013 John Deere 290G hydraulic excavator
• A 2011 Hitachi ZX290LC-5N hydraulic excavator
• A 2013 Madill 3800C butt-n-top log loader
• 10 Western Star 4900SB tri-drive log trucks
• Three 2012 Kenworth T800 tri-drive log trucks
• A 2014 Freightliner M2-106 business class extended cab 4×4 mechanics truck
November 19, 2015: forestry equipment at auction in Prince George, BC
On November 19, 2015, Ritchie Bros. will hold an unreserved public auction at its permanent auction site in Prince George, B.C. Almost 800 equipment items and trucks will be sold on auction day, including a 2015 Tigercat 875 log loader, a 2013 Tigercat 870C feller buncher, two 2014 John Deere 848H grapple skidders, two John Deere 2154D short wood log loaders, seven Western Star 4900SA tri-drive log trucks and much more.
Full auction and equipment details can be found at rbauction.com/Prince-George.
For more information, visit RitchieBros.com.