Top features include:
- RAD-AX Dual Shredding Technology (Patent-Pending) featuring radial and axial shredding elements.
- All shredding elements constructed of hardened 440C Stainless Steel with a Rockwell hardness of 55C plus.
- Shredding System efficiency to alleviate potentially high surge load to the motor.
- Efficient, high solids passage impeller and volute design, coupled to a high torque 4-pole motor. (2, 3, & 5 HP)
- Heavy Duty SOOW power and Seal Minder® cable – for early warning moisture detection.
- Oil-lubricated Double Mechanical Seals and separate lip seal.
- The hardened impeller and plate materials provide maximum wear resistance for long service life. Hardened cast iron construction stands up to rough handling and pumping gritty water.
Winding protection and (NEMA) Class F motor insulation allow motor temperatures to rise to 239°F, superior to pumps with Class A and B insulation. An automatic thermal switch turns the pump motor off if the temperature and/or amp draw rises too high. When the motor cools the switch will automatically reset and the pump will turn back on.
For more information please visit www.bjmpumps.com.