This wash-down friendly, corrosion resistant enclosure maintains a clean, consistent internal environment in extreme conditions without sacrificing the modularity, functionality, and innovation for which the TS 8 series and Rittal are known.
The UL Type 4X modular enclosure affords many advantages over traditional unibody enclosures including expandability, lower weight (less transportation cost), more mounting space and superior workability (less labor costs).
Features of the new 316 Stainless Steel TS 8 Enclosure include:
- Four-point latching system and continuous foamed-inplace gasket provide a water and dust proof environmental seal
- 30 per cent more available mounting space than traditional unibody enclosures of equal dimensions
- Padlock-able handle that provides both easy access and security
- Large assortment of accessories allow for three dimensional mounting of components on all internal surfaces
- Overall load capacity of 3,150 lbs
- Eyebolts provide flexibility during transportation and installation
- Spring-loaded, quick-release hinges enable fast and easy door removal and replacement
For more information, visit www.rittal.ca/316ssd.