Toronto – The following members joined the Society of Lubrication Engineers (STLE) in its Toronto Section in 2013.
– John Walsh, ALS Tribology
– Paul Joseph Brear, Atlas Copco
– Bram Muange, BASF
– Guy Labrecque, Fluid Life Corp
– Ahmed Abou Gharam, Litens Automotive
– John Cecchetti, Lubrication Engineers of Canada.
The benefits of individual membership includes full access to the online version of the TLT Journal – including archives, and access to online Tribology Transactions – including full archives and the online version of Tribology Letters. Discounts on meeting registration, education courses, certification tests, and publication purchases are also included.
For membership information, see https://www.stle.org/join/benefits.aspx.