Mississauga, ON – The 10th Reinventing Maintenance Conference, taking place on May 28-30, 2013, in Mississauga, ON, and hosted by Federated Press, will address key issues impacting maintenance, providing practical information that attendees can immediately apply to their organizations.
Top experts and practitioners will share their practical insights and experience.
– Hear how Tembec incorporates reliability excellence as a business strategy
– Learn how Purolator is improving training of maintenance managers to achieve competitive advantage
– Learn how maintenance is keeping the production lines running to drive management targets at Cameco
– Learn how ERCO Worldwide establishes and drives maintenance KPIs
– Discover how Patheon is refocusing maintenance to be more of a business partner instead of a cost centre
– Hear how Give and Go Prepared Foods Corporation has developed its lean maintenance strategy
Speakers from the following organizations will assist in making this an unsurpassed learning and networking experience:
Barrick Gold Corporation
Give and Go Prepared Foods Corporation
IBM Canada Limited
KCB – Kelton Chertow & Boyd Inc.
Predictive Systems Engineering
Quinton Solutions Inc.
Society for Maintenance & Reliability Professionals
Sustainable Resources Management
TRO Maintenance Solutions
Wasser Resources Inc.
A Referral Discount is available if you attend this event; a second person from your organization will receive a $600 discount. Invite a third person and they will receive a 50% discount.
For more information, contact Megan Sanders at 1-800-363-0722, ext. 267, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit http://www.federatedpress.com/pdf/10RM1305-E.pdf.